Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time for School!

Time for School!



This look is for a teacher who requested an outfit she could look great in but not boring or like a student. There are a lot of ways you can do that; a store that I find has some great professional clothes that are really professional and stylish is New York & Co. so give them a shot. For a look that is classic teacher and still very fashionable I picked a simple black pencil skirt with a camel colored belt at the waist.  I really like the idea of a loose fitting shirt tucked into this skirt so, I picked a sheer green top with a simple black cami underneath. For accessories keep it simple, a simple long gold necklace, gold earrings, and a bangle bracelet. The shoes you can go with flats a boot or a pump, I chose the pump in this case. The bag here compliments the belt in color and is just adorable! I think this is a perfect combination of professional and fashionable let me know what you think.

XOXO
St.Ephanie

1 comment:

  1. Love it! My Best Friend works at New York and Company, I am not a mall person...but now I am going to have to see what they have! Thank you soooooooo much! You are great!

    ReplyDelete