Saturday, November 5, 2011

This ones for the guys!

This ones for the guys!

So I don’t know about other women but I personally love it when a guy knows how to dress. I think a man’s clothes are one very important feature (in my world anyways). I find a lot of guys don’t care what they look like which alright I get it, but most guys want to get a girl and well I think clothes can sometimes be a really easy way to impress a girl without a lot of effort. So I decided I would give menswear looks a try, guys let me know what you think and if no guys are reading this, girls show your guys and tell me what they think. I went for a casual everyday look here, a cardigan/hoodie with boot cut dark wash jeans, and some sneakers. The black and charcoal is easy to put with basically any color so I paired it with just a red cotton tee. I thought it needed a little accessorizing so I picked some plain black canvas sneakers, a great pair of aviators, and a awesome silver watch with reddish orange accents. So guys there you have it a outfit that is casual but looks great in my mind haha let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment