Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Just Another Day

Everyday

So I haven’t been giving you guys enough attention so today’s blog is just for you! I decided I was going to do a casual everyday look that is great for the fall weather. Now clearly this is not a hunting outfit, nor is it a work outfit, it is more of a look good be comfortable outfit. This is a simple orange and gray Henley t-shirt with a pair of medium wash boot cut jeans. I picked the brown shoes because of the orange, and I think with the jeans they would look great. The watch is just a personal little touch I thought would look good when the jacket is off. Now the jacket is basically just there to keep you warm but it looks great so if you don’t take it off it looks good on top of the Henley. Now I know this look may not be for some of you, but I’m basically going off of clothes I like for guys, and clothes I think any guy can wear. So if you think this isn’t an easily wearable look just let me know and I’ll try to find something else. I’m slowly but surely getting more ideas for you guys out there, but I find you much harder to dress then all the women. =] Let me know if you like it! 

XOXO
St.Ephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment