Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Red Carpet!

Red Carpet!


Cameras flashing, the red carpet is rolled out, and all eyes are on you! It’s what every girl has dreamt of.  Even though most of us will never have the opportunity to experience this, we still love the idea of it. I know this blog isn’t as helpful as others but since there is an awards show on tonight I decided tonight was the night to show this look. I found this dress a few weeks ago and fell in love with it! I will never have an excuse to wear it nor will I have the money for it, but nonetheless it’s gorgeous! A one shouldered black and gold silk organza chiffon dress, with a flower detail on the shoulder. This dress says a lot without adding a lot of bold accessories, so I chose a gold cuff bracelet, a gold flower ring to compliment the shoulder detail, and a simple black clutch. As for the shoes I had black at first but I decided to go with the gold so that they didn’t just fade into the dress. So someday when we are all celebrities you will have some idea of how to be glamorous on the red carpet!

XOXO
St.Ephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment