Monday, November 7, 2011

Always Listen to Your Teacher!

DK

Yet again I was asked to create a look for a former teacher, this time for my favorite male teacher! He is a taller man with broad shoulders and asked me to create a look that would take the attention off of his shoulders. I decided to go with a tailored look; you’re probably thinking “NO!” but don’t worry. Tailored doesn’t have to mean tight, just trust me here. I picked a gray dress shirt, a skinny black tie, a black sweater vest, and black flat front pants. The color of the shirt draws the attention away from your shoulders as well as the skinny tie and vest, the key here is “tricking the eye”. As for accessories I would wear a black belt with silver buckle (I couldn’t find one I liked), black loafers, and a great silver watch. I think this will do the trick, let me know what you think.

XOXO
St.Ephanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment