Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Little Black Dress

The Little Black Dress

So I've decided to do a classic look for my first go at this. I picked the LBD (Little Black Dress). This is just one variation but there are endless possibilities when it comes to this timeless classic! I picked a short-sleeve flare dress that is fitted at the waist. I paired it with a great pair of patent leather pumps. The accessories are simple but chic; I chose a bold gold ring, a great strand of pearls with gold chains, little rhinestone drop earrings also gold, and some chunky gold bangles. To spice up this look I picked a cheetah print belt to wear around the waist. Now sometimes a LBD can be simple but I decided we needed a pop of color. When using color you don’t want to have too much, maybe just one accessory or two at the max.  Since I also have the cheetah belt I decided to go with the bold red flap satchel, this gives the outfit the perfect pop of color without being crazy. As for hair and makeup go simple and chic maybe just a sleek pony and natural makeup with a red lip. The LBD has so many variations this is just one take on it. Let me know what you think! The Little Black Dress by stephanie0815 featuring gold plated jewelry




No comments:

Post a Comment