Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bella

Bella
Being that the newest movie from the Twilight Saga came out on Friday I was given the idea to do a look for each character. I haven't decided how many characters I will do but today I did a Bella Swan look. This is super plain but still cute and Bella-esk. Bella dresses very simply but this look is still cute and fashionable. A plaid button down and skinny jeans with a classic pair of gray Chucks. Bella doesn't usually accessorize so to add a little something I picked this great gray jacket. I think this is a really simple look to recreate if you want a comfortable/fashionable lazy day or school day look. Let me know what you all think of it.
XOXO
St.Ephanie


1 comment:

  1. Sorry for this overlapping something has happened with my formatting and it isn't letting me fix it.

    ReplyDelete