Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Best and The Worst!


Posted by Picasa
So as you may know last night the 45th Annual CMA awards were on, and in honor of this I decided to pick my best and worst dressed celebs. Let us start with the worst dressed, if you haven’t noticed Natasha Bedingfields dress was very octopus like. I just do not understand who thought this was a good idea, the top of the dress is wonderful classy even, I’m just not sure what happened at the bottom? I mean this could have had a lot of potential, but it was just a flop. There really is nothing that could save this dress. Now onto the best dressed, the beautiful and classy Carrie Underwood. Carrie was a host and had many wardrobe changes, but my favorite was her red carpet look. This dress is absolutely gorgeous and she looks amazing as usual. I love the gold sequins and the simple accessories and makeup, she is simply styled perfectly. So there you have it the best and the worst of the 2011 CMAs. Let me know if you noticed any other good or bad looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment