Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mother of the Groom








I picked this pantsuit because it is pretty and elegant but not too fancy. It would be more comfortable then a dress but it is still great for a Mother of the Groom outfit.


















I picked this one just in case they only want you in a dress. I thought it was really pretty but not too frilly for you. I think it would be really simple to find at a store like Macy’s, Younkers or JcPenny.  It would also be really flattering and you would look great in it! 












I love this look I think you would look great in a short tea length dress! This collar would also bring the attention upward giving you a longer, taller look. This is also something you could get at Macy’s, Younkers, or JcPenny. It was really hard for me to find something for you, since I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in a dress but I think you would look great in any of these. Let me know what you think or if you need anymore help. Once you pick a dress let me know if you need help styling it with shoes and accessories! 

XOXO
St.Ephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment