Friday, January 20, 2012

Grocery Store Mama!

So I was asked to put together a look for a beautiful busy mother of two little ones. She doesn’t get to go many places besides running errands and to the grocery store. So she asked me to put together an outfit that was stylish yet practical, so I gave it my best. I think this outfit is adorable and all the pieces are under $50 so it is easy to create yourself. A plaid shirt with some boyfriend jeans, that is comfy, cute, and perfect for running errands. I am personally a huge fan of scarves so I am always adding a scarf to my outfit so that is exactly what I did here. These boots are super cute and will look great with the jeans tucked in. The accessories are simple beaded bracelets and some cute studs, the bag is great because it can double as a diaper bag but is super cute. For your hair and makeup just do the usual nothing too fancy for this. A chic mama may have inspired this look but anyone can wear this look for a casual date, errands, or everyday look. Hopefully you all enjoy and find this outfit as stylish as I do.

XOXO
St.Ephanie 
Grocery Store Mama!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! Those boots are awesome! Now to go shopping! Thank you Steph! !! :)

    ReplyDelete