Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finally!

Hi Everyone! 

It seems like I haven't done a blog in forever...probably because I haven't. So I am FINALLY back and writing now that the busy time of year is over and I promise I'm going to make a valiant effort to stay on top of this. The Holidays were wonderful, I got to spend them with my entire family in Wisconsin, and see my wonderful brother Ben preach for the first time, and might I add his sermon “Finally” was wonderful. My New Year was spent with my surrogate sister Melissa and her beautiful little family. Anyways onto the fashion, though we all wish this winter would just be over so we can jump into the beautiful spring trends, it unfortunately is not so I’m going to give you some ideas to spice up your drab winter wardrobe. Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and I’m looking forward to styling you all again!

XOXO
St.Ephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment