Sunday, February 19, 2012

Uninspired Wardrobe...


Well it has been forever since I've blogged, you can thank school for that! But now it is time for a little fun and fashion. Today as I read through The New York Times Style pages I saw something that caught my eye. There was a short article about how many people get uninspired by their wardrobes and want something different. Now, if you know me you know how I have a slight clothing fetish and that I couldn't possibly ever run out of things to wear...not true by the way! Well I currently look through my drawers and in my closet and think, "I have absolutely nothing to wear!" Now I know you would all say I was crazy, but I need to have inspiration when it comes to my choice of outfit for the day and if I'm not inspired by it then who else would be?  Well, the NY Times has the perfect fix...trade with a friend who is the same size! What an easy, and cheap solution if you find your friends wardrobe inspirational and they yours then what better solution is there?! Buying a whole new wardrobe, though it would be fun, is just not the practical thing to do so I say...One Girls Trash is Another Girls Treasure! 

Hope you feel inspired! 

XoXo 
St.Ephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment