Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time For Presents!

Time For Presents!


                  Today I decided to go for one of the fun aspects of Christmas time and that is, Presents! Now I’m sure there is many places you will be opening and exchanging presents, but this look is for Christmas Morning when you get up bright and early to see all Santa has left for you! It is by far my easiest look ever for the men and women a comfy pair of PJs and slippers. At my house it is a Christmas tradition for us to get PJs and slippers on Christmas Eve so we can wear them for Christmas Morning to open our presents at ungodly hours of the morning. These two PJ ensembles I have created are simple comfy and festive. So everyone you can be stylish as you role out of bed but still be super comfortable. As cheesy as it may be, this is one of my favorite parts of Christmas, the new PJs and the morning time spent with all my family as we open our presents. So there you have it the easiest look you will ever wear and who knows, maybe you all will start a new tradition because of it. Hope you all enjoy!!

XOXO
St.Ephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment